Plywood is a board made by sawing logs into large veneer in the direction of growth rings, drying and gluing, forming a blank and gluing, according to the principle of perpendicularity of the directions of fibers of adjacent layers of veneer to each other. The number of layers of veneer is odd, usually 3 to 13 layers, usually 3 plywood, 5 plywood, 9 plywood and 13 plywood (usually 3 plywood, 5 plywood, 9 plywood, also known as 13 plywood). The outermost front veneer is called the panel, the back side is called the backboard, and the innermost layer is called the core board.
One type of plywood is weatherproof and boil-resistant plywood, which has the advantages of durability, high temperature resistance and steam treatment.
The second type of plywood is waterproof plywood, which can be soaked in cold water for a short time.
The three types of plywood are moisture resistant plywood that can be soaked briefly in cold water and is suitable for indoor use at room temperature. For furniture and general construction purposes;
The four types of plywood are not moisture resistant plywood used under normal indoor conditions. General purpose plywood materials include beech, basswood, ash, birch, elm and poplar.
Surface-treated plywood should generally pay attention to the following issues in the use of the construction site:
1) Immediately after demoulding, clean the floating slurry on the board surface and stack it neatly;
2) When the formwork is removed, it is strictly forbidden to throw it, so as not to damage the surface treatment layer;
3) The corners of the plywood should be coated with edge sealing glue, so the grout should be removed in time. In order to protect the edge sealing glue at the corners of the formwork, it is best to paste waterproof tape or cement paper bag at the seam of the formwork when supporting the formwork to protect it and prevent slurry leakage;
4) Try not to drill holes on the plywood surface. In case of reserved holes, they can be filled with ordinary wooden boards.
5) Repair materials should be available on site so that the damaged panels can be repaired in time.
6) The release agent must be painted before use.
country, import ratio, total value, unit price
U.S. 31% $145753796 $0.83
TAIWAN 21% $98545846 $0.61
AUSTRALIA 9% $41248206 $0.91
U.K. 6% $30391062 $0.72
HK 5% $21649510 $0.7
SOUTH KOREA 3% $13578065 $0.75
MEXICO 3% $13377849 $0.66
CHILE 2% $11649142 $0.76
VIETNAM 2% $11591638 $0.92
BELGIUM 2% $9348581 $0.84
Post time: Jun-12-2022