This week, customs personnel came to our factory to guide the epidemic prevention work, and gave the following instructions.
Wooden products will produce pests and diseases, so whether it is imported or exported, all plant products involving solid wood must be fumigated at high temperature before exporting to kill potential pests and diseases in wooden products, so as not to bring harmful substances to the importing country and cause harm to them.
The focus of epidemic prevention:
1. Raw materials library:
(1) The raw material warehouse is relatively isolated. The warehouse manager should regularly check whether the glass windows, doors, roofs, etc. are damaged, whether the fly killer and mouse traps are in normal use, and whether the fire protection facilities are in good condition.
(2) Clean the floor, corners, window sills, etc. in the warehouse every shift to ensure that there is no dust, sundries and accumulated water.
(3) When arranging the items in the warehouse, the warehouse administrator should ensure that the raw and auxiliary materials are neatly stacked, clearly marked, the batches are clear, and the finished products are stacked at a certain distance from the ground and at least 0.5 meters from the wall.
(4) Disinfection personnel shall conduct regular epidemic prevention and disinfection of raw and auxiliary materials warehouse, disinfection personnel shall make relevant records, and factory inspectors shall conduct irregular inspections and supervise at least twice a month.
(5) The wood blanks entering the factory must be free of insect eyes, bark, mold and other phenomena, and the moisture content must meet the acceptance criteria.
2. Drying process:
(1) The wood blanks are treated at high temperature by the supplier. In the enterprise, only the moisture is naturally balanced, and the natural drying balance treatment is adopted in the lead time. The corresponding temperature and time are controlled according to the different types of materials to ensure that the dried wood is free from live insects and moisture. meet client requirements.
(2) Equipped with fast humidity measuring instrument, temperature and humidity meter and other testing instruments that have been verified and are within the validity period. Drying operators should timely and accurately record the temperature, humidity, moisture content and other indicators
(3) The qualified wood should be clearly marked, wrapped in film and stored in a fixed area, regularly disinfected for epidemic prevention, and ready for production at any time.
3. Production and processing workshop:
(1) All materials entering the workshop must meet the epidemic prevention requirements
(2) The team leader of each class is responsible for cleaning the ground, corners, window sills, etc. in the area every morning and evening to ensure that there is no dust, debris, water accumulation, and no debris piled up, and the epidemic prevention facilities are in good condition and meet the epidemic prevention requirements.
(3) The personnel of the personnel administration department should check and record the epidemic prevention situation of the main links every day
(4) The leftover materials in the workshop should be cleaned up in time and placed in the designated area to be processed.
4 packing places:
(1) The packaging site should be independent or relatively isolated
(2) Clean the floor, corners, window sills, etc. in the warehouse every shift to ensure that there is no dust, sundries, standing water, no sundries piled up, and that the epidemic prevention facilities are in good condition and meet the epidemic prevention requirements (3) The person in charge should observe whether there are flying insects in the room Enter, when abnormality is found, the disinfection personnel should be notified in time for epidemic prevention and disinfection
5. Finished product library:
(1) The finished product warehouse should be independent or effectively isolated, and the epidemic prevention facilities in the warehouse should be complete. The warehouse administrator should regularly check whether the screen windows, door curtains, etc. are damaged, whether the fly-killing lamps and mouse traps are in normal use, and whether the fire-fighting facilities are in good condition.
(2) Clean the floor, corners, window sills, etc. in the warehouse every shift to ensure that there is no dust, sundries and accumulated water
(3) When arranging the items in the warehouse, the warehouse administrator should ensure that the finished products are neatly stacked, clearly marked, the batches are clear, and the finished products are stacked at a certain distance from the ground; 1 meter away from the wall.
(4) Disinfection personnel should make relevant records for the finished product warehouse for regular epidemic prevention and disinfection.
(5) Warehouse managers should pay attention to observe whether there are flying insects entering the room. When abnormality is found, they should notify the disinfection personnel in time for epidemic prevention and disinfection.
(6) The finished product warehouse is equipped with necessary testing instruments, and relevant personnel conduct testing in a timely manner
(7) The warehouse administrator should record the relevant ledger in time and be able to effectively trace the source
(1) The shipping site should be hardened, dedicated, free of stagnant water and weeds
(2) Adhere to "one cabinet, one cleaning", and the shipping personnel will clean the transportation tools before shipment to ensure that there are no pests, soil, sundries, etc. in the transportation tools. If it does not meet the requirements, the warehouse administrator of the finished product warehouse has the right to refuse the delivery.
(3) The shipping personnel shall clean the finished product and the outer packaging before shipment.
Sweep to ensure that the finished product is free of pests, mud, debris, dust, etc.
(4) The finished product to be shipped should be inspected and quarantined by the factory inspector and can be shipped only after the factory inspection document is issued. If it does not meet the requirements, the warehouse administrator of the finished product warehouse has the right to refuse the delivery
(5) From April to November, it is prohibited to carry out shipment under the lights at night.
Post time: Jun-15-2022