High Quality Black Film Faced Plywood For Construction
There are no gaps on the side to prevent rainwater from entering. It has good waterproof performance and the surface is not easy to wrinkle. Therefore, it is used more frequently than ordinary laminated panels. It can be used in areas with harsh weather and is not easy to crack and not deform.
The black film faced laminates are mainly 1830mm*915mm and 1220mm*2440mm, which can be produced according to the thickness requirements of 8-11 layers of customers. The secondary hot press is used for flattening to ensure the uniformity of the template, good bonding strength and viscosity, and uniformity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Cracks: Reasons: panel cracks, rubber board cracks. Preventive measures: When screening (when selecting boards), pay attention to pick them out, screen non-destructive plastic boards, and arrange them neatly.
2. Overlap: Reason: plastic board, dry board, the filling is too large (the interval is too large (too small). Preventive measures: fill the hole according to a certain size, and cannot exceed the original hole.
3. White leakage: Reason: It is not uniform enough when the red oil is passed once or twice. Preventive measures: During the inspection, manually add red oil.
4. Explosion board: Reason: wet board (plastic board) is not dry enough. Precautions: Inspect wood core boards when shipping.
5. The board surface is rough: Reason: fill the hole, the wood core board knife tail is thinner. Preventive measures: try to choose a flat wood core board.
Our Xinbailin trading company mainly acts as an agent for the building plywood directly sold by Monster wood factory. Our plywood are used for house construction, bridge beams, road construction, big concrete projects, etc.
Our products are exported to Japan, UK, Vietnam,Thailand,etc.
There are more than 2,000 construction purchasers in cooperation with Monster Wood industry. At present, the company is striving to expand its scale, focusing on brand development, and creating a good cooperation environment.
1.Certification: CE, FSC, ISO, etc.
2. It is made of materials with a thickness of 1.0-2.2mm, which is 30%-50% more durable than the plywood on the market.
3. The core board is made of environmentally friendly materials, uniform material, and the plywood does not bonding gap or warpage.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||pine, eucalyptus|
|Model Number||High Quality Black Film Faced Plywood For Constructions||Core||pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Size||1830mm*915mm/1220mm*2440mm||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||18mm or as required||Moisture content||5%-14%|
|Number of Plies||8-11 layers||Delivery Time||Within 20 days after order confirmed|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, bridge beams, etc.||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Density||500-700 kg/cbm||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
Q: What are your advantages?
A: 1) Our factories have more than 20 years experiences of producing film faced plywood, laminates, shuttering plywood,melamine plywood,particle board,wood veneer,MDF board,etc.
2) Our products with high-quality raw materials and quality assurance, we are factory-directly sale.
3) We can produce 20000 CBM per month, so your order will be delivered in a short time.
Q: Could you print the company name and logo on the plywood or packages?
A: Yes, we can print your own logo on plywood and packages.
Q: Why we choose Film Faced Plywood?
A: Film Faced Plywood is better than iron mould and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing.
Q: What is the lowest priced film faced plywood?
A: Finger joint core plywood is cheapest in price. Its core is made from recycled plywood so it has low price. Finger joint core plywood can only be used two times in formwork. The difference is that our products are made of high-quality eucalyptus/pine cores, which can increase the reused times by more than 10 times.
Q: Why choose eucalyptus/pine for the material?
A: Eucalyptus wood is denser, harder, and flexible. Pine wood has good stability and ability to withstand lateral pressure.
1.Raw Material → 2.Logs Cutting → 3.Dried
4.Glue on each veneer → 5.Plate Arrangement → 6.Cold Pressing
7.Waterproof Glue/Laminating →8.Hot Pressing
9.Cutting Edge → 10.Spray Paint →11.Package