Film Faced Plywood Black Board
How to improve the selection ability of wooden plywood, please look at the following aspects:
First of all, please check whether the surface of the wooden plywood is smooth and flat: smooth and flat, making it easy to demold during use, the surface of the concrete is smooth, and it also indicates the amount of glue on the surface (the more amount of glue, the brighter and flatter the surface). Secondly, whether the assembly is uniform during the production process(unbalanced, pressed out of the board, it is not flat). Finally, whether the thickness of the board edge is the same. If the board-to-board tolerance is large, the concrete surface will not be on the same horizontal line.
1. Clean the board surface before use.
2. When unloading the mold, two workers cooperate and pry the two ends of the board at the same time, and try to let the whole board fall horizontally.
3. If there is a crack on the edge, saw it off during the cleaning process.
Our Xinbailin trading company mainly acts as an agent for the building plywood directly sold by Monster wood factory. Our plywood are used for house construction, bridge beams, road construction, big concrete projects, etc.
Our products are exported to Japan, UK, Vietnam,Thailand,etc.
There are more than 2,000 construction purchasers in cooperation with Monster Wood industry. At present, the company is striving to expand its scale, focusing on brand development, and creating a good cooperation environment.
1.Certification: CE, FSC, ISO, etc.
2. It is made of materials with a thickness of 1.0-2.2mm, which is 30%-50% more durable than the plywood on the market.
3. The core board is made of environmentally friendly materials, uniform material, and the plywood does not bonding gap or warpage.
Why choose us
1. We provide from our own factory directly, giving a rock bottom price, so our price is more competitive.
2. All products are to be produced according to your order including samples.
3. Strict quality control. We're responsible for every batch of shipment.
4. Fast delivery and safe shipping way.
5. We will bring you quality after-sale service.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||Pine, eucalyptus|
|Brand Name||Monster||Core||Pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Model Number||Film Faced Plywood Black Board||Face/Back||Black(faced phenolic glue)|
|Grade/Certificate||FIRST-CLASS/FSC or requested||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||11mm~21mm or as required||Density||610-685 kg/cbm|
|Number of Plies||8-12layers||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, road, etc.||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after order confirmed||MOQ||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
Q: What are your advantages?
A: 1) Our factories have more than 20 years experiences of producing film faced plywood, laminates, shuttering plywood,melamine plywood,particle board,wood veneer,MDF board,etc.
2) Our products with high-quality raw materials and quality assurance, we are factory-directly sale.
3) We can produce 20000 CBM per month, so your order will be delivered in a short time.
Q: Could you print the company name and logo on the plywood or packages?
A: Yes, we can print your own logo on plywood and packages.
Q: Why we choose Film Faced Plywood?
A: Film Faced Plywood is better than iron mould and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing.
Q: What is the lowest priced film faced plywood?
A: Finger joint core plywood is cheapest in price. Its core is made from recycled plywood so it has low price. Finger joint core plywood can only be used two times in formwork. The difference is that our products are made of high-quality eucalyptus/pine cores, which can increase the reused times by more than 10 times.
Q: Why choose eucalyptus/pine for the material?
A: Eucalyptus wood is denser, harder, and flexible. Pine wood has good stability and ability to withstand lateral pressure.
1.Raw Material → 2.Logs Cutting → 3.Dried
4.Glue on each veneer → 5.Plate Arrangement → 6.Cold Pressing
7.Waterproof Glue/Laminating →8.Hot Pressing
9.Cutting Edge → 10.Spray Paint →11.Package