Black Brazil Film Faced Plywood for Construction
There are no gaps on the side to prevent rainwater from entering. It has good waterproof performance and the surface is not easy to wrinkle. Therefore, it is used more frequently than ordinary laminated panels. It can be used in areas with harsh weather and is not easy to crack and not deform.
The black film faced laminates are mainly 1830mm*915mm and 1220mm*2440mm, which can be produced according to the thickness requirements of 8-11 layers of customers. The secondary hot press is used for flattening to ensure the uniformity of the template, good bonding strength and viscosity, and uniformity.
1. The quality of our board plywood is stable, the initial adhesion is ≧6N, and the tensile resistance is good.
2. The use performance is high, the wooden template is not deformed or warped, and can be reused many times.
3. The thickness of the board is uniform and the special glue is used. Ensure that the core board material is grade A, and thickness of the product meet to requirements.
4. The template does not crack, with strong elastic modulus, water resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. Customized size are available. Strong and rigid/easy to clean and cut/good chemical resistance
Our Xinbailin trading company mainly acts as an agent for the building plywood directly sold by Monster wood factory. Our plywood are used for house construction, bridge beams, road construction, big concrete projects, etc.
Our products are exported to Japan, UK, Vietnam,Thailand,etc.
There are more than 2,000 construction purchasers in cooperation with Monster Wood industry. At present, the company is striving to expand its scale, focusing on brand development, and creating a good cooperation environment.
1.Certification: CE, FSC, ISO, etc.
2. It is made of materials with a thickness of 1.0-2.2mm, which is 30%-50% more durable than the plywood on the market.
3. The core board is made of environmentally friendly materials, uniform material, and the plywood does not bonding gap or warpage.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||pine, eucalyptus|
|Model Number||Black Brazil Film Faced Plywood for Construction||Core||pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Grade||First-Class||Face/Back||Black(Black Brazil Film)|
|Size||1830mm*915mm/1220mm*2440mm||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||18mm or as required||Moisture content||5%-14%|
|Number of Plies||8-11 layers||Delivery Time||Within 20 days after order confirmed|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, bridge beams, etc.||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Density||500-700 kg/cbm||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
Q: What are your advantages?
A: 1) Our factories have more than 20 years experiences of producing film faced plywood, laminates, shuttering plywood,melamine plywood,particle board,wood veneer,MDF board,etc.
2) Our products with high-quality raw materials and quality assurance, we are factory-directly sale.
3) We can produce 20000 CBM per month, so your order will be delivered in a short time.
Q: Could you print the company name and logo on the plywood or packages?
A: Yes, we can print your own logo on plywood and packages.
Q: Why we choose Film Faced Plywood?
A: Film Faced Plywood is better than iron mould and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing.
Q: What is the lowest priced film faced plywood?
A: Finger joint core plywood is cheapest in price. Its core is made from recycled plywood so it has low price. Finger joint core plywood can only be used two times in formwork. The difference is that our products are made of high-quality eucalyptus/pine cores, which can increase the reused times by more than 10 times.
Q: Why choose eucalyptus/pine for the material?
A: Eucalyptus wood is denser, harder, and flexible. Pine wood has good stability and ability to withstand lateral pressure.
1.Raw Material → 2.Logs Cutting → 3.Dried
4.Glue on each veneer → 5.Plate Arrangement → 6.Cold Pressing
7.Waterproof Glue/Laminating →8.Hot Pressing
9.Cutting Edge → 10.Spray Paint →11.Package