18mm Film Faced Plywood Film Faced Plywood Standard
The 18mm film faced plywood selects high-quality pine & eucalyptus as raw materials; High-quality and sufficient glue is used, and equipped with professionals to adjust the glue; A new type of plywood glue cooking machine is used to ensure uniform glue brushing and improve product quality.
During the production process, employees are required to arrange boards reasonably to avoid unscientific matching of double boards, stacking of core boards, and excessive seams between plates.
The production operation adopts cold/hot pressing technology, and strictly controls the pressing temperature, pressure intensity, and pressing time to ensure a good compressive strength of the plates.
The products have undergone a number of strict quality inspection procedures, arrange shipment after packing.
1. Select high-quality eucalyptus veneer, first-class panel, good materials can make good products
2. The amount of glue is sufficient, and each board is 5 taels more glue than normal boards
3. Strict management system to ensure that the discharged board surface is flat and the sawing density is good.
4. The pressure is high.
5. The product is not deformed or warped, the thickness is uniform, and the board surface is smooth.
6. The glue is made of melamine according to the national standard of 13%, and the product is resistant to sunlight, water and moisture.
7. Wear-resistant, heat-resistant, durable, no degumming, no peeling, can be used repeatedly for more than 16 times.
8. Good toughness, high strength and high usage times.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||pine, eucalyptus|
|Model Number||18mm Film Faced Plywood Film Faced Plywood Standard||Core||pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Grade||First-Class||Face/Back||Black(Black Brazil Film)|
|Size||1830mm*915mm/1220mm*2440mm||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||18mm or as required||Moisture content||5%-14%|
|Number of Plies||8-11 layers||Delivery Time||Within 20 days after order confirmed|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, bridge beams, etc.||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Density||500-700 kg/cbm||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
Our Xinbailin trading company mainly acts as an agent for the building plywood directly sold by Monster wood factory. Our plywood are used for house construction, bridge beams, road construction, big concrete projects, etc.
Our products are exported to Japan, UK, Vietnam,Thailand,etc.
There are more than 2,000 construction purchasers in cooperation with Monster Wood industry. At present, the company is striving to expand its scale, focusing on brand development, and creating a good cooperation environment.
1.Certification: CE, FSC, ISO, etc.
2. It is made of materials with a thickness of 1.0-2.2mm, which is 30%-50% more durable than the plywood on the market.
3. The core board is made of environmentally friendly materials, uniform material, and the plywood does not bonding gap or warpage.
Q: What are your advantages?
A: 1) Our factories have more than 20 years experiences of producing film faced plywood, laminates, shuttering plywood,melamine plywood,particle board,wood veneer,MDF board,etc.
2) Our products with high-quality raw materials and quality assurance, we are factory-directly sale.
3) We can produce 20000 CBM per month, so your order will be delivered in a short time.
Q: Could you print the company name and logo on the plywood or packages?
A: Yes, we can print your own logo on plywood and packages.
Q: Why we choose Film Faced Plywood?
A: Film Faced Plywood is better than iron mould and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing.
Q: What is the lowest priced film faced plywood?
A: Finger joint core plywood is cheapest in price. Its core is made from recycled plywood so it has low price. Finger joint core plywood can only be used two times in formwork. The difference is that our products are made of high-quality eucalyptus/pine cores, which can increase the reused times by more than 10 times.
Q: Why choose eucalyptus/pine for the material?
A: Eucalyptus wood is denser, harder, and flexible. Pine wood has good stability and ability to withstand lateral pressure.
1.Raw Material → 2.Logs Cutting → 3.Dried
4.Glue on each veneer → 5.Plate Arrangement → 6.Cold Pressing
7.Waterproof Glue/Laminating →8.Hot Pressing
9.Cutting Edge → 10.Spray Paint →11.Package