18 mm Red Phenolic Plywood Rate Online
Eucalyptus whole core board has high strength, good bearing capacity, no moisture absorption and small temperature expansion coefficient, so it will not deform. It is suitable for large-scale projects, and it is easy to release the film, and there is no bonding phenomenon with the concrete surface after the film is released. This Red Phenolic Plywood is made by 2 times of hot pressing, with high density, high hardness and good quality, and can be reused many times.
1. Light weight: more suitable for high-rise building formwork and bridge construction, improving the efficiency of formwork support.
2. No warping, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance, high turnover and long service life.
3. Easy to demould, only 1/7 of the steel mold.
4. The surface of the pouring object is smooth and beautiful, minus the secondary plastering process of the wall, it can be directly veneered for decoration, reducing the construction period by 30%.
5. Corrosion resistance: does not pollute the concrete surface.
6. Good thermal insulation performance, which is conducive to construction in winter .
7. It can be used as a high-rise construction plywood with a curved plane.
8. The construction performance is good, and the performance of nails, saws, and drilling is better than that of bamboo plywood and small steel mold. It can be processed into various shapes of high-rise building formwork according to construction needs.
9. It can be reused more than 15 times.
Our Xinbailin trading company mainly acts as an agent for the building plywood directly sold by Monster wood factory. Our plywood are used for house construction, bridge beams, road construction, big concrete projects, etc.
Our products are exported to Japan, UK, Vietnam,Thailand,etc.
There are more than 2,000 construction purchasers in cooperation with Monster Wood industry. At present, the company is striving to expand its scale, focusing on brand development, and creating a good cooperation environment.
1.Certification: CE, FSC, ISO, etc.
2. It is made of materials with a thickness of 1.0-2.2mm, which is 30%-50% more durable than the plywood on the market.
3. The core board is made of environmentally friendly materials, uniform material, and the plywood does not bonding gap or warpage.
|Place of Origin||Guangxi, China||Main Material||pine, eucalyptus|
|Model Number||18 MM Red Phenolic Plywood||Core||pine, eucalyptus or requested by clients|
|Grade||FIRST-CLASS||Face/Back||Red(can print logo)|
|Size||1220*2440mm||Glue||MR, melamine, WBP, phenolic|
|Thickness||18mm or as required||Moisture content||5%-14%|
|Number of Plies||9-10 layers||Density||500-700kg/cbm|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/-0.3mm||Packing||Standard export packing|
|Usage||Outdoor, construction, bridge, etc.||MOQ||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after order confirmed||Payment Terms||T/T, L/C|
Q: What are your advantages?
A: 1) Our factories have more than 20 years experiences of producing film faced plywood, laminates, shuttering plywood,melamine plywood,particle board,wood veneer,MDF board,etc.
2) Our products with high-quality raw materials and quality assurance, we are factory-directly sale.
3) We can produce 20000 CBM per month, so your order will be delivered in a short time.
Q: Could you print the company name and logo on the plywood or packages?
A: Yes, we can print your own logo on plywood and packages.
Q: Why we choose Film Faced Plywood?
A: Film Faced Plywood is better than iron mould and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing.
Q: What is the lowest priced film faced plywood?
A: Finger joint core plywood is cheapest in price. Its core is made from recycled plywood so it has low price. Finger joint core plywood can only be used two times in formwork. The difference is that our products are made of high-quality eucalyptus/pine cores, which can increase the reused times by more than 10 times.
Q: Why choose eucalyptus/pine for the material?
A: Eucalyptus wood is denser, harder, and flexible. Pine wood has good stability and ability to withstand lateral pressure.